COVID-19 RE-OPENING IN-PERSON SERVICES
Beginning May 3, we will offer in-person service at 10:30 AM.
The following are guidelines and specifics for our services from May 3 through June 28. We will meet in person only on Sundays for now.
WHILE ON CAMPUS WE ASK YOU TO:
1. Practice social distancing.
2. Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
3. Wear a mask when you are near others. (We will provide one for you if needed.)
4. Don’t gather in the lobby or parking lot for extended periods of time.
5. Only use the restrooms one person at a time.
6. Use the provided hand-sanitizer to wash your hands frequently.
WHAT WE WON’T OFFER DURING THIS TIME:
1. Kids ministry or nursery
2. Coffee or snacks (You may bring your own.)
3. Water fountains (You may bring your own – water, not fountains.)
A FEW SPECIFICS TO KNOW:
1. We ask families to sit together. Sit on opposite ends of pews marked with tape.
2. If you are over 65, not feeling well, or vulnerable to COVID-19, please continue to enjoy the services online. This is a safer alternative at this time.
3. Doors will be propped open if possible and our greeters will not make contact with you and they won’t hand you anything.
5. We will not pass the offering plate. Offering plates will be located at the back of the sanctuary where you can give. (You can always give online, Text to Give or by mail.)
OUR CLEANING PROCEDURES:
We have taken extra steps to clean our campus
Pews and chairs in sanctuary sanitized
Door handles sanitized
All surfaces that have been used will be cleaned after services
This Website is currently being remodeled. Stay tuned for some big updates!
Thanks for stopping by to check out our site. We know how important finding a church family is and we hope you'll take the time to be our guest at one of our services.
Maypearl Assembly of God is an established congregation in Maypearl. We purposely draw from the past, embrace the present and engage the future in order to make a tangible difference for the people of Maypearl. Lives are changing, hope is being restored, God is moving...and we are blessed to be a part.