COVID-19 RE-OPENING IN-PERSON SERVICES
Beginning May 3, we will offer in-person service at 10:30 AM.
The following are guidelines and specifics for our services from May 3 through June 28. We will meet in person only on Sundays for now.
WHILE ON CAMPUS WE ASK YOU TO:
1. Practice social distancing.
2. Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
3. Wear a mask until you are seated. (We will provide one for you if needed.)
4. Don’t gather in the lobby or parking lot for extended periods of time.
5. Only use the restrooms one person at a time.
6. Use the provided hand-sanitizer to wash your hands frequently.
WHAT WE WON’T OFFER DURING THIS TIME:
1. Kids ministry or nursery
2. Coffee or snacks (You may bring your own.)
3. Water fountains (You may bring your own – water, not fountains.)
A FEW SPECIFICS TO KNOW:
1. We ask families to sit together. Sit on opposite ends of pews marked with tape.
2. If you are over 65, not feeling well, or vulnerable to COVID-19, please continue to enjoy the services online. This is a safer alternative at this time.
3. Doors will be propped open if possible and our greeters will not make contact with you and they won’t hand you anything.
5. We will not pass the offering plate. Offering plates will be located at the back of the sanctuary where you can give. (View our contactless giving options here.)
OUR CLEANING PROCEDURES:
We have taken extra steps to clean our campus
Pews and chairs in sanctuary sanitized
Door handles sanitized
All surfaces that have been used will be cleaned after services